About Me and My Blog

Hey there, I'm Connor, I'm 19 and I live in Kent, England. I enjoy photography, film, gaming, drawing, fashion, travel and all manor or other things. My blog is basically going to be me talking about subjects I enjoy so gaming, fashion and travel ect. There will also be little sort of day in the life blogs if i do something interesting say if I go on a day trip somewhere or away for the weekend, just sort of a little day diary of what I got up to so expect a couple of them :). Anyway, get reading, hope you enjoy.

C.B

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Day Uno

Day one on blogger, so I don't really know what to say or put but, well, this is me; I'm Connor, I'm 19 years old and I live in kent, about and hour and a half south east of London if any of you wondered, I don't really do much other than work, sleep and eat to be honest. I am a barman at a local resaraunt called The Canterbury Bell, it is under the Marstons branch if any of you know that, I am however looking for other means of work as its pretty minimum wage and about 16-19 hours a week which is just terrible.


I enjoy playing my PS4 and Xbox, Destiny, Fifa and all matter or weird and wonderful games, I did do a games development course at Canterbury Collage but it kinda fell through due to lack of organisation and me loosing passion for the course as at the time all I focused on was my now ex girlfriend. Skip forward a few months and I'm on the doll but i give them their due as within a month they got me my current job.



I really enjoy photography and trying to keep up with the latest fashion proving my wage lets me haha, but I'm not some hipster with a DLSR so don't worry, I do however take pictures of random stuff and slap a load of filters on to make it look brooding, oooh. When it comes to fashion I may be a tad materialistic, not as much as I used to but when it comes to shoes, yes, yes I am indeed. Having the latest pair of Huaraches or some limited edition Vans is very me, I have had many different styles but that's for a latter post.



I don't know what else to say but if I think of anything I will be sure to put in my future posts. Thanks for reading, if you did, I will be back pretty soon, hope you enjoyed my "Day Uno" on blogger :)

C.B

No comments:

Post a Comment