About Me and My Blog

Hey there, I'm Connor, I'm 19 and I live in Kent, England. I enjoy photography, film, gaming, drawing, fashion, travel and all manor or other things. My blog is basically going to be me talking about subjects I enjoy so gaming, fashion and travel ect. There will also be little sort of day in the life blogs if i do something interesting say if I go on a day trip somewhere or away for the weekend, just sort of a little day diary of what I got up to so expect a couple of them :). Anyway, get reading, hope you enjoy.

C.B

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Trial and Error: Fashion

I wasn't really into fashion until I started college but from then onwards I've been in and out of fashions and styles.

The Hipster

So when I started college I was a little materialistic hipster kinda guy, guess I took after mum when it came to clothes unnecessarily having all the expensive stuff and at the time she bought most of my clothes so it was, to some extent, her choice, everything had to be designer and I had to always look "perfect" was always Ralph Lauren polos or Fred Perry stuff with chinos and at the time that was basically my wardrobe.
The Wanabe Skater

After meeting my best friend Georgia there I had a bit of a "Fashion Makeover" as you could say and I completely changed how I dressed, I even got her to dye my hair dark brown as I was going through a boredom stage with myself. I went from designer shit to this hipster skater looking guy with my chequered shirts and super skinny jeans. Every day I would just skate around and I would wear the same shoes, a pair of black and red Adidas Cero trainers and I loved them but last Christmas they disappeared somehow, with these "every day shoes" I would wear super skinny jeans and any sort of chequered shirt or an oversized T with a flat peak cap.
The Smart Guy

Basically after leaving college I had a girlfriend and I was signing on, on the doll. I got my hair cut which I had since I was 10 in order to look more mature, and I would like to dress smart if I ever went out with my best friend or my girlfriend so say me and her was going out in the town one night or going for a meal, I would put on a nice shirt a nice pair of jeans and either a smart pair of trainers or desert boots. No matter where I went I enjoyed "dressing to impress" wearing a shirt and other smart items.
The Hipster Alternative Crossover

After breaking up with my girlfriend and getting a job I though I may need to start making an effort again so when I started earning money I splurged on myself a little and started buying new stuff to lets say "fit in" with the upcoming trends. Basically I would wear this outfit every day, just a plain white T, black skinnies and my parker all the time with the hopes I could maybe find another girlfriend.

The Comfy Casual

Currently I like to just relax and be comfy so after being at work a while I obtained kind of an obsession for buying shoes and snapbacks, going back into my materialistic phase maybe? but anyway I started to think my appearance was as important anymore as I would get up, go to work, come home and sleep so I didn't have much social time therefore I didn't have any reason to wear anything other than my work uniform. I would go to work in joggers and a jumper and if I had a break I would go over the road and look round the shops in my joggers and hoodie and I didn't think it was that bad, a year or so before that I would never even go out in joggers but now it just feels casual as everyone is doing it. At the moment I would wear a pair of Nike Roshe or Puma suedes with skinny joggers a plain or basic printed T and a snapback. Sorry I couldn't get a better picture for this one.


Anyway that was my styles over the last couple of years, I'm pretty sure come the summer I will have a new style but anyway guys thanks for reading glad you came back to read more about me, I hope you enjoyed my content and there will be more to follow. C'ya.

C.B

No comments:

Post a Comment