About Me and My Blog

Hey there, I'm Connor, I'm 19 and I live in Kent, England. I enjoy photography, film, gaming, drawing, fashion, travel and all manor or other things. My blog is basically going to be me talking about subjects I enjoy so gaming, fashion and travel ect. There will also be little sort of day in the life blogs if i do something interesting say if I go on a day trip somewhere or away for the weekend, just sort of a little day diary of what I got up to so expect a couple of them :). Anyway, get reading, hope you enjoy.

C.B

Monday 19 January 2015

Tattoos by Jordan

So on Friday I got a new tattoo from my mate Jordan, I've known him since school and after school we rode bmx together and I'd always go to his house and stuff like that. We rode bmx for a good couple of years but then our group drifted apart as people got jobs and I was still in school but late this summer I went down to the local riding spot and I saw a hooded guy on the opposite side, I thought I recognized him but I didn't go straight over. After a while I went over and we got talking and he mentioned his tattoos and mentioned about him doing them and said I could have "mates rates" so I went away with that information and had a think about what I wanted and eventually went back and got a mandala flower round my triforce. After not having a tattoo for a while it took me by surprise buy it was fine about half an hour into it, it's just line work and and dots but could do with some shading, after i got it i was craving another one and my mate went and got a compass on his calf and that made me want one even more so i had a little think, drew up some ideas and eventually when and got it done. The original idea was and eye but in the iris I was going to have a dream catcher to make it look a little unique but after he had done the eye I felt it didn't need the dream catcher inside so we just left it at the eye and to be honest it looks pretty damn good, its just in the healing stage so it looks a little bit wrinkly and scabby but  it should be fine in a week or so. I'm already thinking of something to go up the outside of my forearm to sort of fill it in so it looks more like a half sleeve but its hard because I want it to match the eye and my mandala so I'm just contemplating about what to get at the moment, was thinking of some sort of feather and a cross or maybe a dream catcher from my elbow down my arm in a mandala style, I dunno yet I will need to have a think about it as something that size will probably cost about £100+ easily and would most likely take two sittings.

Anyway a little bit more about Jordan, he currently tattoos from home but is looking to get his own studio and clothing line. He doesn't want to do any of this designer stuff he just wants to put his art work on clothes like the artist Luke Dixon who owns the company The Bearhug Co (click here for his site) which I will soon be ordering from when I have my spending under control haha.

The following pictures are of my tattoo, it is healing so it isn't the best picture I know, Jordan's art work and Luke Dixon's art work.
                    

C.B

No comments:

Post a Comment