About Me and My Blog

Hey there, I'm Connor, I'm 19 and I live in Kent, England. I enjoy photography, film, gaming, drawing, fashion, travel and all manor or other things. My blog is basically going to be me talking about subjects I enjoy so gaming, fashion and travel ect. There will also be little sort of day in the life blogs if i do something interesting say if I go on a day trip somewhere or away for the weekend, just sort of a little day diary of what I got up to so expect a couple of them :). Anyway, get reading, hope you enjoy.

C.B

Monday 23 February 2015

My Lack Of Recent Blogging...

I am ashamed to admit that I have been lacking with my need to blog recently, I still haven't finished my blog about Camden which I started about 3 weeks ago and there's many more I haven't even begun to write or plan out, I don't exactly have an excuse or reason for why these are incomplete I've just had other things on my mind which shouldn't be on top of my priorities list.

One of the reason is because I haven't really had access to a laptop or computer as much as I used to, I have blogger on my phone but I just find it tedious and annoying having to type so much on such a small device, plus using a computer is much easier to use with regards to editing, proof reading and importing pictures.

I fell my creative flow has decreased as well as when I'm blogging I sometimes have Netflix on in the background, nothing too gripping as I don't want to be distracted from my blog just something there to listen too but it always distracts me, I've tried listening to music but it feel uncomfortable having my earphones in and I cant play it out my speakers as I am pretty much nocturnal and usually blog at around 2, 3 and sometimes even 4am which is why its a bit odd for me to be blogging at 4 in the afternoon, I did start my day with the intention to clean and sort my room as I will be decorating soon but after a couple of hours I started playing Destiny which I have been playing endlessly for the past week due to the Iron Banner tournament being out so that's another reason why I haven't been on here much either.

I am going to try and keep this up and keep my blog going for my few readers that there are, if there is any that is, I'm not sure if people actually read my blog or just click on the link from my Twitter, that's one of the things that holds me back from this a little, I know everyone has to start somewhere so that's why I try and keep an optimistic side to this. 

Anyway I wanted to keep this short and sweet just to let you know I haven't given up on this I'm just a little slow at it so expect to hear from me in the near future, possible even later today who knows

C.B

No comments:

Post a Comment